Our solar cooking stove provides a clean and affordable source of energy, through which the dangers of open fire cooking can be eliminated.
The reduced CO2 emission impacts the climate and health of locals positively. Costs e.g. for firewood can be drastically reduced.
These long term cost savings will be reinvested in education and the community and thus make a positive generational impact.
So far we have
- realized more than 20 projects
- enabled schools to save an avg. of 9.000$ yearly. Savings have been used to build libraries and computer labs
- have given 85.000 students access to school meals and thus reduced dropout rate by 75%
- saved 300.000 tons of trees from being turned into firewood, which resulted in massive CO2 savings
- created 30+ local jobs, especially for women & youth